- Community is surrounding ourselves with people who are like what we want to become.
- I'm giving up Christianity to go and follow Jesus.
- Every time I get up to speak the Holy Spirit is supernaturally speaking through me, through God's Word.
- Say whatever God has told you to say, don't hold back, don't be afraid of the people.
- If Jesus or Paul had a church, mine would be bigger, because it would be cooler. People would leave their churches to come to mine. Because they would call their people to a higher level of commitment. (let that sink in...)
- A Practical Atheist believes that God exists but lives as if He doesn't.
- We become practical atheists when we believe that our efforts are greater than God's power.
- We become practical atheists when we believe that our private life doesn't effect our public ministry.
- We become practical atheists when we believe that we must please people more than we please God.