Here are Kelsey's Top Ten "Reasons why I want to go back to Mexico:"
These are the reasons I want to back go to Mexico:
1. I want to go to Mexico because I want to help the people there.
2. It will be a good opportunity to learn another language.
3. The food and fruit juices are delicious.
4. Sleeping in a hammock is fun.
5. Its fun to see the different villages and how they live.
6. Meeting the people is fun because they are very different.
7. Its a good way to make new friends and try new things,.
8. The fruit there is really good and fresh.
9. It will be fun to do all the different things in all the different places.
10. Last but not least, being with my family.
Thank you to all of you who have helped us by financially supporting this trip. What seems impossible with man was made possible by God working through you. Our family is fully funded, and then some - Praise the Lord!
Our team is still short, so we appreciate your continued prayers as we look to our God to provide the rest. If you'd like to support the team, you can give online here: http://southbrookchurch.com/missions-giving.