October 18, 2007

Hugs & Kisses

Kelsey turns 3 this month. She has been going through a stage that is rather humorous to me. Every time anyone tries to leave our house, Kelsey HAS to give them a hug and a kiss. If she is busy doing something, and I walk out the door without the hug and kiss, she will begin screaming hysterically, running out into the drive, tears running down her cheeks, screaming "Don't weave! I regot to give you a hug and a kiss!"

This morning as I was leaving, I said "Kelsey, I'm leaving now." She was in the middle of painting a picture at the table. She said (very calmly for a change) "Daddy, let me give you a hug and a kiss or I might start screaming."

Where do they come up with this stuff? Who knows...I just hope she never stops giving me hugs and kisses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelsey is the best!