October 10, 2007

Burn For You

At Catalyst last weekend I had the opportunity to hear some great worship music led by Steve Fee. One of the songs on his latest CD is called "Burn For You." This song puts into words something that I have been feeling and experiencing in my own life. Check out the words:

There's a stirring in my heart, unexplainable
There's a calling on my days, undeniable
There's a fire in my bones, uncontainable
And it's causing me to burn, causing me to burn
It's causing me to burn for you!

I'll go anywhere
I'll do anything
At any cost for You my king

There's a passion in my heart for the world to see
Revival fires burning, great awakening
And there's a raging fire inside this soul of mine
And it's causing me to burn, causing me to burn
It's causing me to burn for you!

I pray that God, if He hasn't already, will put a passion in your heart to see the world come to know and love Him. That's what it's all about. I hope the fire never dies in my own heart.

No comments: