It's been almost two weeks since we were hoping to have been approved by Medicaid so that Garren can start this new swallow therapy. We've had to cancel 7 sessions so far, all because of paperwork. We're told it's not a matter of if, but when, the paperwork will come through.
I know it's all in God's timing, but the waiting never gets any easier.
Hopefully we'll have good news soon.