January 16, 2009

Finally...

I've been trying all week to update this blog. Everytime I tried I got some kind of error. Couldn't connect or something...but now it seems to be working fine.
So here's a summary of what's going on in my life:
  • It's been a full week. I have spent a lot of time with people who are struggling with their marriages. I have dealt with all kinds of relationship issues. It seems like 2009 is going to be a tough year, for a lot of people, in a lot of ways.
  • I will be setting some goals in the next week or so. Nancy and I are going to set some family and personal goals together later next week. I am excited and terrified all at the same time at what God is going to lead us through this year.
  • I have seen some amazing things happen with finances - getting the Monroe Campus open in time for Christmas eve. We are still about $12,000 in need. The work has been done, that's just the amount we owe to contractors. But I know that God will provide...pray for that with me.
  • I'm looking forward to another great church service on Sunday. We have so many amazing and dedicated volunteers - in every area of ministry. It would be impossible to make the weekend service happen without your help!
  • We had three first time guests last Sunday - AWESOME! I can't wait to see who God brings our way this weekend.
I hope you have a great weekend. See you Sunday!

No comments: