- Our attendance is holding steady. I see new people drop in - but a lot of these are people from the Weddington Campus who just want to see what's going on. We have started to see people from the community start popping in.
- Sara Scott did a great job leading worship. I can't wait till we are able to build up our worship teams. It must get lonely for Zach and other up there by themselves.
- Pastor Rob's teaching on the Son of Man was dead on. Jesus, being fully God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped - or clung to. Instead He became a man, wrapped in human flesh, so that He could live a perfect sinless life, die on a cross, and rise from the dead - all because He loves us so much. It is because He did this that we have the right to become children of God.
- We stopped after the first worship song to video tape a short announcement message for the Christmas offering that will be taken in Weddington on December 7. We are praying that God will provide the funding we need to get into our building.
- We celebrated communion. I can't wait till we get into our building and can celebrate baptism as well!
- Our volunteers are doing an amazing job. They are stepping up in every area. They are putting in lots of extra time - going above and beyond in every area to make this happen.
Have a great week!