December 21, 2008

So Close - Yet...

It's been a whirlwind of a week for me. I was reminded Friday night that I have failed to keep you up to date on the latest in Monroe! I left you hanging! I apologize.

We were supposed to have inspections on Wed, which we moved to Thursday. We had two inspectors walk through the building and point out a couple of very minor issues (which we have already taken care of). We were unable to have the fire inspection because our friendly HVAC company dropped the ball and failed to install the duct sensor smoke detectors (which they insisted had been done weeks ago). Finally on Thursday they admitted their failure and fixed the problem.

Now all we are waiting on is the Fire Alarm company to come back and finish testing their system - and for the electricians to finish their work.

We are scheduled to have our final inspections on Monday. Please be in prayer for this. And I will do my best to update you with the good news!

No comments: